Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scholarships,Scholarships scholarships! Response right before Christmas !

It was such a horrible time to get a response for A scholarship i was really looking forward to.!
and the only thing that came to my head was why NOW?
it really sucks I am looking forward to becoming a teacher one day and well this scholarship would have helped a lot I mean it brings down your hopes a little and it is really upseting to get rejected from something you are really hoping to get ,but i will try harder! i willnot give up right? to all you bloggers or people out there sometimes things that bring you down make you stronger! atleast i think they do! I WILL BECOME A TEACHER NO MATTER WHAT ! i love kids and teaching and helping others is my passion .

No comments:

Post a Comment